Health & Safety
It is often used as example of excessive bureaucracy, but ensuring you do not loose productivity due to work place accidents or injuries is important. Recent strengthening of the laws governing Health and Safety makes it even more important to put some resource into this area.
- Reviewing and auditing your current arrangements
- Producing a policy that meets all the requirements of Health and Safety legislation
- Carry out all the necessary risk assessments for your business
- Reporting to senior management any steps that should be taken to improve your company health and safety
- Train your Staff in Managing safety to the IOSH certification standard